Hello guys, Today I’m going to be talking about Autumn edit. The glorious time of year is here of crunchy leaves, pumpkins, pumpkin spice lattes (my all time favourite) and big fluffy sweaters. I think everybody this year needs a pick up and the orange tones of this season will definitely do it.
Check out below my Autumn/Fall Edit, everything from plus size fashion, homeware and yummy food. ENJOY!!!!!
ASOS DESIGN felt fedora hat with plait braid trim and size adjuster – £20
M&S Suede Mule Slippers – £19.50
Mango Polka-dot midi dress – £69.99
River Island Plus Denim Carrie High Rise Mom Jeans – £40
River Island Plus pink cuff detail coat – £80
Office Anais Pointed Western Boots – £75
Monin Pumpkin Spice Coffee Syrup 1 Litre – £12.99
Wayfair Autumn 22″ Plastic Wreath – $65.99
Yankee Candle Large Jar Candle – Pumpkin Cider £14
Caramel pear blondies
- 250g unsalted butter , cubed, plus extra for the tin
- 3 large eggs
- 275g light brown soft sugar
- 25g dark brown muscovado sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 200g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100g dried pears , roughly chopped
- 100g dark chocolate , roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp caramel , from a can or jar
- STEP 1Heat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Butter and line a 20 x 20cm square cake tin.
- STEP 2Melt the butter in a saucepan over a medium heat, swirling it around. Allow to bubble for a few minutes, or until it turns a light golden brown and smells biscuity. Remove from the heat and leave to cool a little.
- STEP 3Tip the eggs into a large mixing bowl and whisk together with the light and dark sugars until just combined. Whisk through the melted butter, vanilla and salt.
- STEP 4Gently fold through the flour, baking powder, dried pears and most of the chocolate chunks, being careful not to overmix (this will make the blondies dense).
- STEP 5Pour the mixture into the lined tin. Top with the remaining chocolate and dollops of the caramel. Put in the centre of the oven to bake for 40 mins, or until a skewer inserted comes out with sticky crumbs (it shouldn’t be wet). Leave to cool completely in the tin. It will sink a little – the centre should be slightly squidgy. Cut into 12 squares. Will keep in an airtight container for up to three days.
What is your favourite thing about Autumn? Let me know in the comments
Love S x